Thursday 7 August 2008

Red light Jumpers and pavement riders

It drives me mad...
On my cycle ride into work the number of people see jumping red lights weaving in between pedestrians and riding on the pavement is unbelievable, no wonder cyclist get a bad name!..

If you are in so much of a hurry that you have to break the law and endanger people.......lose weight, get fitter and ride faster between the holdups! You impatient @$£&*@!(((Q's


OK Rant over.

Pretty uneventful ride apart from the road works in Brixton!

1 comment:

sasquatch2 said...

I got a warning this am on my ride to work... I stopped at the red to let the oncomming cars turn left on their green arrow then I went. a block later I got a loudspeaker blasting in my ear about New Jersey bicycling laws... then the Police SUV passed me illegally- about 2 feet of clearance! Now I know to wait till the light turns green and that SUV drivers still idiots